ForeverJrock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ForeverJrock

A forum of Jrock threading, as you may wish!

You are not connected. Please login or register

There Goes The City Lights(Reita) OPEN

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1There Goes The City Lights(Reita) OPEN Empty There Goes The City Lights(Reita) OPEN Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:25 pm

Reita

Reita

"Ahahaha!!!" Reita laughed loudly, which was unsual for him, as he was known to be QUIET. The fact that he was laughing so loudly made people turn and look to see the loud mouth laughing.

As he continued to laugh, he covered his mouth, stiffling his laughter to an almost silent giggle, his face going red from lack of intake of oxygen. "I can't believe...my girlfriend...just broke up with me...hehehe!" Honestly...he was laughing to cover the choked up sobs that came earlier. Tear-streaks stained his face, and his nose was red, a sign of a hard cry. Would anyone fulfill his life again as she had?

Hiroto

Hiroto

I opened the door to the bar and stepped inside, the smell of alcohol strong and the music loud. I took a few more steps and looked around at my new surroundings. I sighed, "where is he?" I thought to myself as I gazed back down at the phone in my hand, reading the text message sent to me not even 5 minutes ago. Again, I sighed as I tucked my phone away into my back pocket and walked further inside, wandering around the unfamiliar bar in hopes of finding my depressed, and most likely hopelessly drunk friend. "REITA!!" I yelled out, speeding up my pace as I walked. Why did I get myself into this?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]