ForeverJrock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ForeverJrock

A forum of Jrock threading, as you may wish!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application Forms HERE!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application Forms HERE! Empty Application Forms HERE! Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:25 pm

Admin

Admin

To get a Jrocker, please fill this out by copying it by right-clicking, going to copy, and then do a new post in this topic. Then, paste it by right-clicking once more, and then just typing in your answers!

Jrocker name-

Band they are from-

Their age-

What they look like(picture NEEDED)-

Their personality-

A sample of YOURrp style (3 to 4 sentences)-

Sexuality of your desired Jrocker-

Any extra information you may think necessary-

You will get a reply from me if you have been accepted or declined. If accepted, find another Jrocker on here, and have fun posting! If declined, I'll help you fix your application!

https://foreverjrock.forumotion.com

2Application Forms HERE! Empty Reita App~ Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Reita

Reita

Jrocker name- Reita

Band they are from- the GazettE

Their age-28

What they look like(picture NEEDED)- Reita USUALLY has blonde hair, and has square-shaped eyes. He wears a noseband, which makes him look cute, and he is a "cockatoo" to give him imagery.

picture--> Application Forms HERE! Reita

Their personality- Reita is quiet sometimes, but...the quiet ones are ALWAYS the biggest pervs! Though, he is very very sweet to his lover, and he kinda is a bit grippy, never wanting to let his lover go within a few feet of himself.

A sample of YOUR rp style (3 to 4 sentences)- Reita let a long sigh out, blowing smoke as he did so. Today...was not a good day...not since he had JUST been cheated on by his boyfriend. How could ANYTHING cheer him up after this? Really...nothing would be able to, but he didn't give up...even if he DID cry for a long time only a few minutes ago.

Sexuality of your desired Jrocker- Bisexual

Any extra information you may think necessary- Reita can read minds.

(I am the administrator, and I say you can give them special things...anything really.Very Happy)

3Application Forms HERE! Empty Re: Application Forms HERE! Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:33 pm

Hiroto

Hiroto

Umm...eheh..

Jrocker name- Hiroto? (roflfailidk)

Band they are from- Alice Nine....

Their age- old. 8D 27?

What they look like(picture NEEDED)- Icon ;D

Their personality- Awesome.

A sample of YOURrp style (3 to 4 sentences)- Wow I have a lot. ._. but I usually rp in 1st person~

Ex --> As I walked up and down the city, I was confronted by someone I was longing to see
(lame example 8D)

Sexuality of your desired Jrocker- bi

Any extra information you may think necessary- not really.

Um...I was so lost. let me know if I did this wrong kay?

4Application Forms HERE! Empty Re: Application Forms HERE! Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:19 pm

Admin

Admin

It overall looks good.Very Happy Accepted. So...just randomly start somewhere, or something, and someone will join in eventually.

5Application Forms HERE! Empty Re: Application Forms HERE! Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:35 am

Mashiro

HI! This is SprinkleCakezzz, I was referred by AliceNineLuv from youtube ^w^

Jrocker name- Mashiro

Band they are from- Oyuugi Wagamama-dan x [PaRADEiS]

Their age- 24

What they look like(picture NEEDED)- Application Forms HERE! Mashiro4

Their personality- Loud, spontaneous, loves all things cute.

A sample of YOURrp style (3 to 4 sentences)- Mashiro frowned a bit, a blush coming to his cheeks as he avoided the other male's eyes, studying his shoes as he swung his legs idly. In a situation like that one, he couldn't look him in the eyes - he had a fear of his feelings showing completely, and he hated being vulnerable.

Sexuality of your desired Jrocker- Gay

6Application Forms HERE! Empty Re: Application Forms HERE! Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:20 pm

Admin

Admin

Accepted! Go ahead and start posting. NOTE: Ayuna on here is Hiroto. I think she changed her name though!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum